new type of tank movement? and artillery missions

The hunt movement is pretty good but unfortunately you are a bit at the mercy of what the tank deems important.

For example, would it be hard to do something like this:

Fire at target X until destroyed or it disappears and then move to a certain point.

btw, will the new tank spotting stuff take into

account turret rotation (like for blind stuff) and that if you get hit lets say on the left side

chances are you'll start looking over to the left even if you are buttoned up, and will your crews also always stay buttoned unless told otherwise?).

The artillery question is in CMBO if you had a fire mission arriving in 2 seconds at the beginning of the turn, it would fire for the remaining 58 sec. This is bad if you only have a limited amount of artillery left. Will there be anyway to delay the fire mission without losing the spotting...this is like saying, "Hey, you

are on target but wait another 30 seconds" or can you say, "look I need a firemission but only about 20 rounds (instead of 50)....I can imagine this would be important especially for the Germans with low ammo at the end.

Originally posted by coe:

The artillery question is in CMBO if you had a fire mission arriving in 2 seconds at the beginning of the turn, it would fire for the remaining 58 sec. This is bad if you only have a limited amount of artillery left. Will there be anyway to delay the fire mission without losing the spotting...this is like saying, "Hey, you

are on target but wait another 30 seconds" or can you say, "look I need a firemission but only about 20 rounds (instead of 50)....I can imagine this would be important especially for the Germans with low ammo at the end.

If this happens to me (which isn't often since usually I want as much as possible ASAP) I usually adjust the fire just enough to get the delay I want and then move it back to the original target.