Battlefront is now Slitherine ×

Record number of misses?

Having just seen the demise of my Crack JgPz IV in a CMBO game (I know, wrong forum but nobody visits the other) I'm wondering if anybody else has a record worse than my AFV's crew? Over the space of about 5 turns my Crack JgPz IV had 15 shots at various enemy Shermans, often having managed the drop on the opposing tank and missed every bloody time!

Admittedly, the initial range for the firing commenced at about 750 metres which is perhaps a reasonable distance but the last 3 shots he had at a Sherman 75 was at around 500 metres and still never even looked like hitting. Eventually it died from a frontal penetration causing a catastrophic explosion from some unknown enemy tank but I can tell you, if my opponent hadn't finished it off, I would have shot it myself from the rear. Surely 15 misses in total from a Crack crew has to be a record.

Regards

Jim R.

First time I played the Jaegermeister tutorial, my 20 or so tanks got a total of 2 hits on the German tanks, both of which bounced off!Of course I don't know what was the number for any specific tank -mostly zero or one, I guess...

the next time around, I wiped out the German tanks and had 12 of my own left when the smoke cleared, leading to a total victory. (AAR for the latter available in the scenario talk forum).

Henri