Battlefront is now Slitherine ×

How many battles are in CM

Guest Shatter50

Guest Shatter50

I ordered CM a few days ago. Right now I am playing my demo and it is by far the best game ever. I can't wait for the entire game, hope it comes soon. Anyway does anyone know how many battles are in CM and also what is the largest battle and how many troops are deployed.

Does anyone know???

[This message has been edited by Shatter50 (edited 08-20-2000).]

Approximately 40 scenarios are included in the game. With 2 or 3 times that many user made scenarios available at various sites for downloading. The battles are rated from ‘Tiny to Huge”. With re-enforced battalions seeing to be the largest forces available.

Additionally, with the "Quick Battle" you can set up some basic parameters and have the computer generate battles for you. By doing this, you never get the same battle twice.

Prepare yourself, once you get the full version you may not been seen outside your house for weeks. Also, the sound of a battle from within your home may cause your neighbors to become worried about you. biggrin.gif

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Shatter50:

I ordered CM a few days ago. Right now I am playing my demo and it is by far the best game ever. I can't wait for the entire game, hope it comes soon. Anyway does anyone know how many battles are in CM and also what is the largest battle and how many troops are deployed.

Does anyone know???<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

The largest scenario is probably All or Nothing; play the British. I won't tell you how many units, but you have enough that moving them has prompted some players that the scenariois tedious eek.gif

Henri