Playtester needed for Stalingrad scenario

I have just completed a new Stalingrad scenario and I currently self-testing it. It is about the fighting for the ferry pier of Stalingrad on September 14th, 1942. That is one of the critical battle of Stalingrad, as the city would have been captured easily if German controlled the pier.

Semi-historical, 30 turns, Axis: about 2500 pts, Allied: about 1600 pts.

Would you like to be the playtester? This is my first CMBB scenario ever made, and welcome for any comment.

I'm glad to hear someone like my scenario. I tried many times as German but the best result is DRAW. In fact, this scenario is translated from the famous book "Enemy at the Gate" by William Graig.

Tonight, when I playtested the mission again, I attacked an pillbox from a nearby building. A friendly plane tried to help me by dropping a bomb on that building! Everything in the building was bursted into pieces, and the pillbox still remained intact! :cool: Amazing! Just like something described in the book!

• 4 weeks later...

I am glad that you like my scenario. I admitted that the OB is not quite accurate. The information I got did not mention about the German and Russian armour. Those are added because it is impossible for German to cross the railroad yard without armour support (or artillery pieces). For Russian, I think the appearance of T-34 near the pier is reasonable. Although there was only a small tank brigade available for defence, the pier is so important that the Russian commander would set up some armour reserve.

For those who are interested, please visit the Scenario Depot--- CMBB Battle: Ferry Ticket of Volga