MOD: Spring Panther GL posted at new mod site...

Great mod, one more thing, I was wondering if you would be so kind with your modding expertise, to maybe be able to give me some tips on modding I'm using paint shop pro 7 and if you cuold e-mail me some tips at www,rbellerose419@yahoo.com I really like moddimg I'm working on a tiger camo mod for CMBB but it is a slow process and I would like my first mod to be a good one, if you have the time I would be grateful

Excellet one Joshik. Great job thanks a bunch! Oh this will work out very nice in the game. And thanks for the options. I really enjoy customizing the mods to fit my taste even if it's only numbers. Dark verison too? Great but I bet I go with this light one. It's really great looking and love the color. What's this a King Tiger? Really looking forward to seeing what you do with that one. Yeah, I'll stick with CMBO. I can't lose all the outstanding mods I have collected over the past 2 years and more coming. Great! Thanks again Joshik for all your work and caring. Great job my friend.

to use the mod,

1.download it

2.open the zip file

3.read the read-me(optional, but recommended

4.extract the BMP files to your CMBB(or CMBO, depending on mod downloaded)

note;back up your orignal BMPs,(optional but recommended) read-me text will tell you this, but in case you don't read it.