Mod Preview

The bmp's in this mod cant't be opened by any of my graphics-editing programs and show plain white in-game. But by looking at the preview pic I really like this mod ! Is there anything you can do to make the bmp's work for me ? (it's the first time I encounter this problem).

Hi Panzer Ace,

I cannot see the bmp's either (same problem with your two Jagtpanther mods.

I can open the preview picture and your mod looks amazing!!! I hate to miss your 3 mods because of this annoying problem.

I really hope you will make another pass at solving it.

Keep going - your mods are great!

Mr. Die Easy

Not Again!!

I will have them up the day after Christmas, will put the bmps on a zip disc and have my wife zip them on the PC at her work, then when i get them back off the zip, I will upload them as Version II I dont know why I cant zip em on my Mac? any suggestions anyone :confused: :confused:

Not Again!!

I will have them up the day after Christmas, will put the bmps on a zip disc and have my wife zip them on the PC at her work, then when i get them back off the zip, I will upload them as Version II I dont know why I cant zip em on my Mac? any suggestions anyone :confused: :confused:

Mr Die Easy

thanks for the words of praise, its really appreciated, glad I finally got the Zip problem fixed,

Version II with the correct zip is up on the mod data base for every one else who has tried and could not get it

I will get the Jagdpanthers and the winter versions up this afternoon Thanks to all for their patience smile.gifsmile.gifsmile.gif