Ordering CMAK - OT problem/question

Not a game related problem per se but I am interested as to whether anyone else has had problems in the UK ordering CMAK online?

From two computers, two different ISP's and with two credit cards I am forever getting :

"Sorry,

your transaction has been declined for:

Invalid timeout value, 0

Please go back to the form and try again "

Battlefront are being very kind and trying to get to the bottom of this but has anyone else had the same problem?

That problem, according to our order transaction system (Verisign) seems to be that for some reason your credit card company is not authorizing properly your address. You might want to call your credit company, tell them what your trying to buy and from who (a US company) and see if they can do something on their end to resolve this. We get lots of orders from the UK every day but yours is the first time I have seen that particular error.

Madmatt

It is weird, as I've tried with my VISA and mastercards (different card providers). Both cards have worked with other e-commerce transactions with US vendors (and paypal) so I'm mildly boggled at this hiccup.

Oh well, you have to laugh... as I said to your sales department : Someone up there is telling me to not spend $42 this side of X-mas! ;)