Looking for a lost web site.

Hello all. Approximately 1-2 years ago someone included a url for a Russian site in a posting here. The site was in English or, at least, had an English version. I lost it in a hard drive crash ("backup" is not just for automobiles!). Not to make this request too easy, smile.gif , all I can tell you is that the site was in multiple pages, centering around relics from the Reichstag and Reichs Chancellery (spoons & plates come to mind); pictures from a Russian officer's album of the exterior of the Chancellery immedately post-Occupation were featured. Almost all of the many images on the site were "clickable" for large size versions and very crisply reproduced. The home page featured a multiple-shot sequence of the cyclorama in the Central Museum of the Red Army called, I believe, "Storming of the Reichstag". The pictures of the cyclorama are the primary reason I would like to find this site again. I have "Google-ed" in all the possible permutations I can think of and searched the attic of this forum in vain. Thanks for reading..Help????

Thanks for the suggestion, Bill! Russian Battlefield is one of my favorites but none of the material is from the site I described. :( That content was unique in my experience. Just finished "Kommerscheidt Crisis": exciting and a lot of fun (which is the norm for your senarios... smile.gif ).