6 new battles at the scenario depot

5 new scenarios and one Operation by Mr-Johnson are now at the Scenario Depot and are in need of playtesting.

Including the operation everyone has been waiting for since CMBO, "Death Ride of the Panzers", the famous German attack on Prokhorovka during the fierce battles of Kursk.

Take control of the lead Kampfgroup of the II SS panzer Korps and see if you can change history and take the town of Prokhorovka from the Soviet 5th Guards tank army.

Or take on the role of Guderian and Hoth in a awesome "what if" battle to see if the Germans can take the Kremlin before the end of 1941.

Choose the uber-finns or Soviet troops in 2 battles during the Winter War. "The Battle of Suomussalmi" and "Raate Roadblock". See if you can change history and knock the finns out of the war or hurt the russians even worse then the finns did in real life.

Take on the role of either the Soviet or German commander in charge of securing the city of Gronzy in late 1942.

Or play "Air Assault" and see if the Germans can cut off the city of Leningrad from any air support in a daring raid behind enemy lines on a very important airbase.

Uploaded and linked.

Encourage scenario designers to make more and better scenarios...Be sure to review them after you play them!

Gang: Friendly Reminder...I know everyone anxiously anticipates each and every new release, however, please remember that it is Scenario Depot policy to have submitted battles and operations uploaded no later than 24 hours after the actual file hits my inbox. If the designer submits a battle or operation synopsis, and sends no file, I attempt to contact them and cajole them into sending the file.

Designers: If you are submitting a synopsis for a playtest scenario, and do not yet wish to post a file, make a note in the Author's Comments section. I can edit the comment once the file gets posted.