HELP!!!!!

Ok, great game when I bought it a few days ago(I was in Kuwait for 6 months)and ran it on my old computer with win 98. I now use win xp and the game wont load everything? I get the screen with the internet play option and exit. The message is telling me "no cd found" Its in there. I checked the add/remove programes and its not there. Is there any "issues" with xp? It says its made to run with xp.I used xp's feature to run the game as if it was using win 98 etc. Could it be the disk? I tried it on a friends computer also with xp and same problem. Please e mail me if you have any ideas. mardondave34@aol.com Dave

Hi

What I have done in the past is make a file (in my docs) call it (anything you want) , then copy the whole CD to the file.

Then install from the copied file. That has worked for me some times.... also........

That (lame) .mov file has been a problem for me

before so try (if the above idea dose not work)

try installing again using the medium size install ( this is CMBO right ? ) this does not install the Quick time .mov file, and this has also worked for me....

Nick