Only confirmed kills listed for CMBB?

After I just trashed the computer (236 cas - 6 cas) I got reminded of a old complaint I have with CMBO, the fact that you can't see how many "kills" each of your units got, AFTER the battle is over. I would really want to see this changed for CMBB, but can't remember it been clearified. So, anyone, whats the word? If there is a word that is.

Please can someone expline (ot at least refer to other thread) me what each value at the AAR means? I´ve some dubts, for example:

-KIA I know, killed in action, but someone said one time that those were all the units uncappable of fighting anymore, is that true? For example badly wounded (lost a leg or an arm, etc). This also include MIA (their bodies not found because were totally destroyed by arty etc)

-Casualities: minor wounded, than will be able to fight in the future? or those include too the very bad wounded? and what about MIA? (those who got lost during teh battle, but later will return to their parent units)?

Please if someone can expline those values it would be cool for all the campaing runners smile.gif

in addition, will CMBB put more detail on this? it would be cool, so we musn´t role the die. however i think that those values in CMBO are probability factor no?

[ June 22, 2002, 08:16 AM: Message edited by: KNac ]