kelly's heroes scenario

Guest Napoleon1944

I will have it done by this weekend hopefully. A few tweaks to finish and its good to go. Its a lot of fun and high playability.

Scenario? Wouldn't it be an operation?

Consider:

1. infantry breakthrough at the town (Claremont?)

2. armor fight at the rail yards.

3. fight at the bridge.

4. fight with the tigers in the town.

I may be forgetting some parts, but I really don't see how the entire thing can fit into a scenario . . . .

------------------

"The Secret of the Empire was revealed: an emperor, it seemed, could be made outside of Rome"

Guest Napoleon1944

It is an operation and I will post it at:

http://www.thegamers.net/scenarios/

Consider:

1. infantry breakthrough at the town (Claremont?) Its in there. The first town and Clairemont.

2. armor fight at the rail yards. I am doing this as a stand alone with campaign edit options.

3. fight at the bridge. In there.

4. fight with the tigers in the town. In there

I may be forgetting some parts, but I really don't see how the entire thing can fit into a scenario . . . . It has been done. I am working on the opening scene as a stand alone too. The Operation begins with the harrowing drive through the 1st town. The stand alones can be played in sequence and then the results can be modified into the scenario editor. I might put the intermission music in for use in place of Taps as well.

Guest Napoleon1944

I just uploaded my scenarios last night. It is a pack containing the 2 stand alone fights (canal and railyard) and the full 3 day operation.

Napoleon 1944

Tried to find your scenario at the gamers net but could not locate it. When I click on the site you posted in the one before last it sends me to a page with different games mentioned. Clicked on the one for CMBO and it sends me to CMBOHQ. I could not find your scenario there. Any ideas or am I going to the wrong site?

Guest Napoleon1944

Been unable to locate the files I uploaded. If anyone wants them I will forward them to you. You need to get the latest beta patch to play though.