Winter Csaba V.2 uplaoded, along with Turan II update

Sorry to say this, but IMHO the Turan skirt has four pink spots, two on the top right corner of the skirt (when looking at the picture attached to the mod in the Mod database), and two in the lower parts, one next to the first "seam" (from the right) and one in the lower right corner(ish). Either they really are pink spots or I'm in need of new glasses. Looking at the pic when making the decision to d/l, pink spots don't give a good first impression. It could be just the pic tho'. Maybe you should check it out (I haven't downloaded, I'm afraid of everything pink ;) ).

After looking at the pic more closely, there seems to be one pink spot in the turret skirt as well (near the middle of the skirt, at the "bottom", where there is a small patch of snow) and there may be one in the rearmost "seam" of the skirt (the pic is from such an angle that one can't be sure).

Sorry to sound whiny, but I just think they should be mentioned. If I'm seeing something that isn't there, I'll gladly shut up and buy new glasses ;) OTOH, if there are pink spots on the skirts, maybe you should examine your mods a bit more closely before uploading...

[ November 23, 2002, 07:02 PM: Message edited by: SaTyR ]