Hey Gordon, Q for ya about CMMOS.

Hey Gordon, while your....here.. :D let me ask ya something. First, great job on CMMOS, looking forward to the new Version. (This all going on the Guess that Im running on that you made it)

I hear people saying, "Install" a Mod using CMMOS, well how do ya do that? So far I have been doing the Manual Install, Unzipping CMMOS Mods, into the CM BMP File, using WinZip. Thy work, im just wondering how you use CMMOS to install Mods.

And Gordon, any plans to make that sweet Black & Green Striped Tiger of yours work for CMMOS?

Well, since Gordon won't be back for a couple of days, I think I can answer these for you.

Originally posted by Volker:

I hear people saying, "Install" a Mod using CMMOS, well how do ya do that? So far I have been doing the Manual Install, Unzipping CMMOS Mods, into the CM BMP File, using WinZip. Thy work, im just wondering how you use CMMOS to install Mods.

There are two ways you can "install" a mod. One is by simply doing what you are already doing, unzipping the file to your BMP folder. This works for all CMMOS mods and is the simplest approach.

The other is using the PC Mod Manager program. Some CMMOS mods are set up to use this program as a way to install the mods to the BMP directory.

After you have "installed" the mods, use CMMOS to apply the mods you want by selecting the button representing that mod/vehicle/uniform, etc. CMMOS simply copies a renamed version of a graphic file to the one used by CM:BO when the game loads. So when you load a scenario with CM:BO, you should see the mod you selected with CMMOS. You might want to consult the excellent readme.rtf file included with CMMOS for more info on how it works.

And Gordon, any plans to make that sweet Black & Green Striped Tiger of yours work for CMMOS?

Yep, that one is included, as well as several other existing King Tiger mods that have been made to work with CMMOS.

Keith