I would like to join the CMMC

I think James is currently busy doing turn resolution - he will get back to you, it can just take a short while. You will make the process faster and easier if you state your prefs regarding:

a) Allies or Germans

B) staff or fighting command

c) how much time you can/want to committ.

The campaign is still going on, very much so, it is quite exciting with a lot of action, and players and GMs are needed.

Yes i did have trouble getting in contact with James when i first tried to join the CMMC.

I'm in it now and it's bloody greaT!.

Like Andreas said. If you can give James some more info it would speed things up. He can than just get you in contact with that sides training bloke ;)

Good luck mate. Don't hesitate to ask if you need any more help.

Stix

You should be warned that CMMC is not for the faint-of-heart. When Andreas says to mention how much time you can/want to commit, he means it: give an honest assessment. CMMC is a lot like war: long periods of inactivity and quietude punctuated by brief (or sometimes not-so-brief) maelstroms of panic and frenzied action. And that's not even counting the occasional battle played out in CM itself. A significant amount of dedication is required to make CMMC pay off. If the above hasn't frightened you off, though, sign up and be welcome!

I concur with what both Andreas and Leland said. Especially this bit:

<blockquote>quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by Andreas:

The campaign is still going on, very much so, it is quite exciting with a lot of action, and players and GMs are needed.<hr></blockquote>

Although I think Andreas may have been living in London too long. "Quite exciting"? That has to be one of your better examples of British phlegm and understatment. Next you'll be saying you "quite like" mushy peas ;)

The CMMC has been going for just over one game day, and the action has been hot and very heavy. Bridges are being blown, towns leveled, an unexpected attack by a Corps that isn't supposed to exist is being dealt with, and battalions, brigades and divisions are being wheeled and dealed.

The sense of involvement in something bigger is very taangible, al;ong with all the friction and fog of war inherent in that!

Regards

JonS

<blockquote>quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by JonS:

Although I think Andreas may have been living in London too long. "Quite exciting"? That has to be one of your better examples of British phlegm and understatment. Next you'll be saying you "quite like" mushy peas ;) <hr></blockquote>

You may continue calling me 'the Anglophile', that would be grand. BTW, the weather is not too bad today (see, I can even do Irish expressions). ;)