New CMBO Campaign League Starting

For all that are interested i am starting a new campaign league for cmbo. It is going to be a smaller campaign of about 50 players, and there will be websupport, newpapers, intel maps, order system right on the site, and such. YOu will also keep the same troops the whole war, unless they die, so that way you will learn your mens names and they will improve based on performance. I could go into every little thing, but then this would be a huge post lol. Come check things out

www.cmcampaign.com

and thank you all

GLenn Wade

Founder

Combat mission campaign league

Well believe it or not I am one of the few people in the world who just recently stared learning CMBO! I know I know what a dweeb!

Anyway your campaign sounds great and I look forward to doing something like that when I get out of the newbie stage. Hopefully your system will be a huge success so it will still be around after I get over the learning stage.

Nice website too smile.gif

Stardog

This looks pretty fun. I've been playing CMBO for a few years but and haven't quite yet got into the swing of CMBB yet ( although I've played the demo ).

I've checked out your site and it looks great. I'll fill in my application soon. I'm just not sure how to decide....American or German.....Armor or Infantry.... smile.gif

Pappy113,

One quick question. I feel like I'm probably only qulified to apply for a unit commander position. On your web site, it states that this will be the most time consuming position. How many hours a week do you predict this position will require? I just want to make sure I have enough time before making the commitment. Thanks.