Another Scnerio "Ambush" !!!!

Guest Rommel22

Guest Rommel22

Description: An American convoy is moving up to reinforce the battle line in the front lines. The American convoy is almost at the fronlines about 10km north of the fronline. What the convoy doesn't know is that German troops overan the defensive line at certain point and captured key rodes. The Germans captured some American soldiers and found out a convoy is arriving. So the Germans set up an ambush for the approaching Americans. The Americans convoy is here to resuply Pattons 3rd Army. If the Germans are to be seccesfull it will severly hapmer pattons suply sittutution. The Americans will be suprised but must do their best to recover and procceed.

Philip "Rommel22" Svoboda

rommel21@earthlink.net

I submitted the scnerio to CMHQ scnerio depot, but if you want to try the scnerio now, e-mail me!!!

Tell me what you think!!!

------------------

From the Das Reich book as said by a German soldier

"when the Russians reached us, we opened fire, the first wave had no weapons.

The second wave didn't either (fire fodder). The 3rd and 4th had weapons and opened fire on us.

By this time we were low on ammo, but we drove them back."

Guest Madmatt

It's just been approved on CMHQ.

Actually I just approved and TESTED for downlaod three of yours but do me a favor...DONT PUT EXTRA PERIODS IN YOUR FILE NAMES!!! BAD BAD BAD!!!

And to everyone else:

I can not be held responsible for your uploads if you DONT FOLLOW THE NAMING RULES AT THE TOP OF THE SCREEN!!!!!!!

Thanks! smile.gif

Madmatt

------------------

If it's in Combat Mission, it's on Combat Mission HQ!

CMHQ-Annex, The Alternative side of Combat Mission

Combat Mission HQ

CMHQ-Annex

Proud members of the Combat Mission WebRing

Guest Lord General MB

Sir,

You can't stop yourself can you?

More More More!

Were do you get all your ideas from?

I can only make one our two senerois before running out of ideas. But I do have a new idea for an up coming senerio....

(But realy, were do you get your ideas from?)

------------------

Cheers,

Lord General Mr. Bill,

1st Army

Guest Rommel22

First : Thanx Lane glad you enjoye it. I will send you any new scenrios I make right away.

Try my other scnerios, just look it up under my name. Or the scnerio names:

Train yard

A nice day in the mansion

Ricky

Ambush

Attack on Monsestary

Second: My idead come from my head. When I am at work or whatever I am doing I keep thinking what can I make in CM. If something pops in my mind I write it down and draw down the map if I have it in my mind. I guess just very good imagination. Other than that I don't know.

I just wish we had more terrain types. Like wooden fences, trenches, taller buildings, aircraft parked on runways and so on. But I guess all that will be CM2.

Another scnerio comming soon, with trenches, well sort of. You'll see, I submit the scnerio today. I'll send it to you Lane and Lord General Bill.

------------------

The second wave didn't either (fire fodder). The 3rd and 4th had weapons and opened fire on us.

Guest Lord General MB

Sir,

I can't agree with you more about the terrain types! I hope that BTS will come out with an up-date adding some new buidlings, fences, beaches, higher buildings, (Parked airplanes!) civilain stuff

I.E. cars, gardens, small plants, and the inside of buildings. (Imagin the horror of an SS squad and paratroopers fighting it out behind a chesterfield...). This list could go on, and at hte risk of sounding greedy, I hope they will at least make SOME of these. (CM2 is on the russain front. Whats the point of owing CM1 if all the best and better feature are in CM2?).

------------------

Cheers,

Lord General Mr. Bill,

1st Army

Guest Rommel22

Well CM is good, gives you time to practice for CM2. It's a good game but sure can't wait for CM2. It is missing a lot of tiles I want to put in my maps like fences and trenches, but oh well. In a about a year or so.

------------------