flags in the pacific mod?

For some reason, I have overlooked the pacific mod all this time and just got it. It is pretty neat except for a small problem: I downloaded all nine zip files and put the BMP's and WAV's and everything into their propper folders. However, the japanese forces still have german names, flags, and weapons, even though the weapons sound different. Any ideas? thank you.

I did the Pacific. The namess are hard coded in the game, the flags can be and were changed as were the infantry weapons.

Now here is what happened. The entire Pacific mod was hosted at a website. But when the company that hosted that site was sold the Pacific mod was lost! My own copy was deleted from my PC.

Now later a gamer was kind enough to email me his copy of the Pacific mod. If parts are missing I might be able to either recreate them of maybe find them somewhere hidden on my PC.

Now I do plan a CMMOS version of the Pacific mod so you might hold off a bit.

MikeT

Well, I wanted to try to simulate the shallow rivers and streams that criss-cross jungles. Many maps of existing ASL maps had these in abundance. I decided and bounced the idea around with several people about redressing wheatfields and putting the ground setting to mud. The rules, if memory serves, say that vehicles have a great chance of bogging in wheatfields. However they since they could cross a wheat field this would mean that a wheatfield could be redone as a shallow stream.

Not a ideal solution but it does work.

MikeT