Battlefront is now Slitherine ×

On-line Advertising for CMBB

Two things related to CMBB on-line advertising:

1) Any ideas of advertising on Missing-Links? During the Winter, you co-sponsored with Missing Links the CMBB Modeling Contest- which from my understanding went quite well. Now, that the demo has been released (and the full version forthcoming?), any thought about advertising on the Missing Links web-site. I would think that the armor-grogs over there would really like CMBB.

BTW, I almost posted messages across their Discussion Groups regarding the release of the CMBB demo. But, I thought better realizing how annoyed you get with forum raids (e.g., General Icky Copy) and that you should probably breach the subject with Missing Links.

2) And on other note, the backwards 'R' returns! Earlier today I visited the Gamespot web-site and they had an advertisement for CMBB and the demo. Unfortunately, it was the infamous backwards 'R' version. Don't they have the most recent image? Or, are they using that image to connect with their 'kewl klick-happy krowd'?

[ September 06, 2002, 02:31 PM: Message edited by: Zitadelle ]

Originally posted by Zitadelle:

2) And on other note, the backwards 'R' returns! Earlier today I visited the Gamespot web-site and they had an advertisement for CMBB and the demo. Unfortunately, it was the infamous backwards 'R' version. Don't they have the most recent image? Or, are they using that image to connect with their 'kewl klick-happy krowd'?

Before I got to your last sentence (well, afterwards too now), I was about to say the backwards "R" would appeal to the bunch over at Gamespot.