Meeting Engagments

I want to pick the minds of you seasoned veterans. In a meeting engagement is it best to rush to the objective and immediatly go into a defensive posture; or to carefully and slowly work my way to the objective, ensuring that all my firepower will arrive on the objective at the same time? In doing this I am assuming my enemy is already at the objective.

Very interesting

Originally posted by lavgunner:

I want to pick the minds of you seasoned veterans. In a meeting engagement is it best to rush to the objective and immediatly go into a defensive posture; or to carefully and slowly work my way to the objective, ensuring that all my firepower will arrive on the objective at the same time? In doing this I am assuming my enemy is already at the objective.

If there is more than 1 objective, I'll rush to the one on my side of the board knowing there is an unlikly chance that my opponent will be there waiting. I'll then move caustiously up to the second which he/she will be holding.

If there is one. I'd rather let them take it and then pound em with artillery cause I know where he'll be. If I have no artillery I'd have to play it by what happens on a turn to turn basis.