Somefink new at Der Kessel

Mensch is dying, so its up to me to update... I'll try to keep the brimstone to a minimum. We have one new Byte Battle from Germanboy. Claustrophobia is set in the Hell of bocage. Germanboy also brings you a new semi-historic battle. Securing The Dropzone is set in his boyhood backyard during Operation varsity. 49th Recce gets an update... nothing big, just a bit of a tweek. Enjoy

<blockquote>quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by Berlichtingen:

Mensch is dying, so its up to me to update... I'll try to keep the brimstone to a minimum. We have one new Byte Battle from Germanboy. Claustrophobia is set in the Hell of bocage. Germanboy also brings you a new semi-historic battle. Securing The Dropzone is set in his boyhood backyard during Operation varsity. 49th Recce gets an update... nothing big, just a bit of a tweek. Enjoy<hr></blockquote>

Thanks!!

• 2 weeks later...

This really should be bumped again and I would feel remiss and a bit quesy in my tummy if I just typed the word "bump" and then went on my merry way. Der Kessel still brings a huge amount of joy in my otherwise sad existance. I would recommend playing the Battle bytes to anyone who enjoys quality scenarios that entertain and educate.