yes but what about the..PG3-4/f afterburners

I cant keep up with all the quasi hype of the reportslike that the HDZ 3-/6f halftrack has 50mm inclined treads that make it gamey in damp conditions in july of 44 if your playing an ME in a 1500point AI selected troops versus Bionic alien with three eyes and fibre optic internet connection particularly when your opponant has specified that bailed out crew members must crawl in reverse if theyre within 27.5m of a minor flag and their first name is Joe

whatever happened to fun ?! Here is a suggestion if you are new to ladder games and are a jibbering wreck in case you make a wrong troop selection and youve not heard the latest cutting edge Grog report

find a player who you sometimes beat and sometimes lose to and have fun - given time youll learn, even if you lose more than you win

if you take on an opponant that destroy you or at least you consider theyre much better than you - ask them after the game for tips on how you could have played better or things you did (even if inadvertantly) that caused them problems.

You can still have a lot of fun even at the bottom end of the ladder ( like I am) smile.gif