Radeon bug fixed in 1.01?

No, it will not, because the fault is with the cards drivers and not the game.

This same Z-Mask issue also occurs with games like MidTown Madness, Foresaken, Half-Life, Medieval Total War and many more.

My guess is that the reason it did not occur, or not noticably, in CMBO was due to the much lower resolution textures and VRAM requirements as opposed to CMBB with its much higher quality graphics.

Madmatt

Originally posted by Madmatt:

My guess is that the reason it did not occur, or not noticably, in CMBO was due to the much lower resolution textures and VRAM requirements as opposed to CMBB with its much higher quality graphics.

Oh, C'mon. Everyone and their kitty modded CMBO to the point where it squaks and still no problems with Radeon cards. In any case, I'm not interested if it's a problem with the game or the drivers, but battlefront has talked to ATI evil int. corp. bent on world domination, right?