Battlefront is now Slitherine ×

Anyone know where I can find the CMBO Manual?!?

I've had this game for a little over a year now, put it away, and now I'm picking it back up. Unfortuantely, I'VE LOST THE MANUAL which was very informative. Has anyone posted the manual anywhere or has a .pdf they could email me? I would be forever greatful... smile.gif

You have a good point about the copyright infringment. Never really thought long and hard about that point. My next question: Is there some legal way in which I could get my hand on the manual? Thanks for offering to answer my questions for me. Unfortunately, I have WAY to many questions that I need to post!

I would suggest you email Battlefront directly. They may be prepared to sell the manual to you for a price lower than the manual+game, but of course it's entirely up to them. smile.gif They are pretty busy with CM:BB at the moment.

If you'd considered buying CM:BB, you can purchase both CM:BB and CM:BO in a bundle pack. That would provide you with the manual, the new game and you could save your old CM:BO CD incase disaster befalls the other one.