I need some playtesters who want to fight in the city

This is a city battle called "Block for Block"

It's a city with a big river through it. It also includes outlying farmland and such. Allies Attack/Germans Defend

Allies start out with French resistance harassing the Germans in the city, and a company of engineers to clear the mines on the roads to the city. Eventually more Allied reinforcements stream in. Germans start out with a lot of troops scattered around the city, and some heavy weapons on the outside. The Germans have several strongpoints, but the rest of the city is mainly being defended by small units of snipers and mobile teams. Objectives include: City Hall, Garrison Barracks, French Volunteers Barracks, Governor's Mansion, Motor Pool, Crossroads, Rail Yard, and Monastery. German units include an elite FJ unit guarding key locations, some motorized units to act as mobile reserves, some conscript French units (Volk troops) and Security units. Heavier units come in as reinforcements later to counterattack or assist in the defense. Germans also have many fortifications, such as wire and minefields. Snipers and MG's lurk throughout the city. This is a huge battle.

It will be ready sometime tomorrow

Does anyone want to playtest it?

I would love to Von.I am testing an OP right now and have another scenario to test as well.I won't have much time till the weekend. If that isn't too late for you then feel free to send it to me and I'll give you constructive critizism where it is needed.

I will finish it tomorrow morning. Need to do the German setup defenses and the briefings. I will mail it to you both. Be warned, it is a very big scenario with more than a battalion on each side, although not at once luckily. The map isnt VERY big, its about a kilometer by a kilometer, maybe more.

Okay Version 2 is now out, which is a much more computer-friendly scenario. I got rid of a lot of the useless vehicles that are in there just for fun, since I believe it is the vehicles that cause the most computer slowdown, yes?

I am going to still tweak it a bit more, and get rid of some more units..