Video Drivers

Hi!

I have XP home edition. I down loaded the new drivers 27.10. CM plays just fine. The problem is that Zone Alarm was picking up an unnamed program trying to get server rights. Trojans will do this to allow hackers into your system. Since I had installed ZA after the video driver, I decided to reinstall XP and then install ZA before the video install to see if I could figure out when this unnamed program was getting started. Well this time I didn't have any problem until I installed the 27.10 video driver. Something actually disabled ZA so it wouldn't even start up auto, and the true vector was disabled when I started it manually. Shut ZA down and started again before it would work. What caught my attention was that this program is not named and no version information. It will not show up in ZA program list so you can block it. Must manually do it every time. The second thing which is fishy is that when ZA is installed before the Video that it is disabled. Install after and it will load at startup normally.

Please watch and report anything you see that might help verify what's going on.

Thanks

lee