Foggy Mountain Finished?

Guest grunto

Guest grunto

Hi,

After playtesting Foggy Mountain both against the ai and in pbem, some adjustments have been made to the forces. Briefings have been added, and the camera views are set going in.

as germans (and the scenario designer) i had my rear handed to me on a plate when Crisl attacked with amis. Man his T8 was a one-vehicle wrecking crew.

well the german force is still weary and small but it's had some starch inserted, and the american 'elites' have been toned down a bit.

i think this one is ready for primetime.

so i've taken down every scenario but this one, and will add the others back as i get:

1) more playtesting and forces tweaked

2) full briefings

3) adjustments to the map if necessary.

the next scenario to be released will probably be either a) chance meeting (which deadline aka Mike Polito is currently playing me in pbem) or B) the siding.

Both are shaping up to be nice additions to your combat mission experience.

In the meantime try this foggy mountain blind as germans against a skillful american... tough row to hoe but it is doable.

try americans against the computer. the suggestion that default setup for the ai germans be used has been removed... put the germans in free setup.

now the map isn't totally 'realistic' (as a matter of fact it reminds me of the plaster-of-paris mountains i used to make for model railroads), but the tactical situation presented is unique.

see for yourself http://www.driveway.com/share?sid=71344154.84117&name=CombatMission

andy