Battlefront is now Slitherine ×

Three hot off the presses

Marlow

OK boys and Girls, I have a batch of three battles ready for testing. I have obviously tested them all, and the first two have been tested by a couple of other folks, but I’d like to fine tune them a bit before submitting them to the Scenario Depot. The first two are fictional, but represent battles that could have been (i.e. no “ahistorical” force selection or situations). They are:

"A Day at the Office” - Fictional

This one is a typical late war attack by the advancing Americans against a small German

village. It is just under a 1500 point attack. Playtested a number of times as American against AI, and currently being tested in a PBEM. Against the AI, take the American with bonuses for the AI.

"Opportunity Knocks" – Fictional

This is an attempt by an American force to grab a bridge. This one has been tested against the AI as both American and German. It should be a good one for PBEM, and against AI it works best as U.S. for human vs. AI (with some bonuses).

“Christmas Surprise” – Semi-historical

This one is small and only 12 turns. It is based on a German advance on the Champs-Hemroulle road on Christmas day during the battle for Bastogne. American Paratroopers against Panzers. As I said above, this one has had only limited testing (me).

If you want them, let me know. The only thing I ask in return is that you give me a short report on how it went. This need not be a tome, just a brief description of what type of opponent (human or AI), what you liked, what you didn’t, and how it could be made better.