Manual bug, Maybe another?

Thraka

First off I LOVE THE GAME!! IT's so great!!!

Now..

The Manual Bug:

Appendix C

Page 242

Manual Game Installation Procedure (Win/Mac)

Says to copy all the files from the BMP/WAV folders, but they do NOT exists as it's a big rar exe file. smile.gif Just FYI

Another thing. It would be SO nice if there was a utility to set the screen res/refresh rate. I had to wait 10 minutes to go through all the resolutions/refresh rates until I got the one I wanted. If you give me the config file's (I think its the preference file) format I could write a app or something to write that file out

----------

The other bug I'm talking about is a tank bug. Has anyone knowticed when you tell your tanks to pause for 20 seconds or so they only wait like 7 seconds then do there orders? Get back to me on this as it's VERY annoying to tell your tanks to wait and they don't smile.gif

The manual for the PC version was printed before we decided to go with a single file installer. It will be corrected in the next edition we print.

In order to manually install from the CD you will need to use the program WINRAR and pick the files you wish to uncompress to your hard drive.

Madmatt