I need help please.

I just (a week ago) reinstalled CCBO from my pile of old CD's and i rediscover how it was great (asking myself why did i remove it from my hard drive?!). Anyway, now that i started a campaign i was a little bit confused with some of the game elements so i thought about the game manual but...suprise i dont find it anymore. So is there someone who could tell me where i could find it, like in PDF format or anything. That whould help me out big time.

P.S. I already sent an E-mail to the company and they say that they cannot help me for this.

Thank you.

There are a couple of options for finding the answers to your questions. First, there is an FAQ thread floating around somewhere. Do a search for "FAQ" and you will be able to find it. Second, you can do a search for specific topics. Most things have already been discussed, so by searching, you don't have to ask us. Third, go ahead and ask if you want. We understand your situation, and we promise not to make fun of you or laugh. I'll answer if I can, and someone else will otherwise.