One more to start the Week

A new week...a new battle. One more scenario has gone up for you at CMHQ. Now listen carefully, this one is NOT in the scenario depot.

You will find it in the Scenarios and operations listing at CMHQ. So don't look for it in the scenario depot.

This one has some real big cats! biggrin.gif It is a recreation of an actual surprise historical battle well into 1945 when everyone felt like the war was practically over.

The title says it all: Paderborn - Far From Over!

Play it and enjoy it. It's great for PBEM and Madmatt has it ready to go RIGHT NOW!

http://combathq@thegamers.net

------------------

Wild Bill

Lead Tester

Scenario Design Team

Combat Mission-Beyond Overlord

billw@matrixgames.com

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Wild Bill Wilder:

A new week...a new battle. One more scenario has gone up for you at CMHQ. Now listen carefully, this one is NOT in the scenario depot.

You will find it in the Scenarios and operations listing at CMHQ. So don't look for it in the scenario depot.

This one has some real big cats! biggrin.gif It is a recreation of an actual surprise historical battle well into 1945 when everyone felt like the war was practically over.

The title says it all: Paderborn - Far From Over!

Play it and enjoy it. It's great for PBEM and Madmatt has it ready to go RIGHT NOW!

http://combathq@thegamers.net

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Heh Play it as the US & do not read the briefing is my advice it'll make it that much more enjoyable smile.gif as the US....

Regards, John Waters

----------

"Go for the eyes Boo, go for the eyes!!."

Guest Heinz 25th PzReg

Great scenario WB!!

I played this one as the Germans and won a Major Victory of course, hehe. But how could I not, with all those .... ...... tanks!

wink.gif

Keep up the good work WB!

Regards,

Heinz

------------------

"To subdue your enemy without fighting is the supreme excellence." - Sun Tzu, The Art of War

Visit my AAR site:

home.online.no/~andhess/cm/