A new scenerio by me "Airfield"

Guest Rommel22

Guest Rommel22

It's in the cmhq scnerio depot. Go try it out and tell me what you think.

Here is the description.

Description : This battle takes place when the Americans reach a German held airfield. The German II Airborne corps is sorrounded by the allies and the only suply they are getting is from the air. The airfield the Germans are holding is the only thing that is keeping their sitouation from going bad to worse. The II Airborne corps is very well trained although put together about a month ago it is composed of the 3rd and 5th Fallshrimjeager divisions. The were all raised recently. The troops are well trained and under good leadership. The 5th regiment of the 3rd Fallshrimjeager division served in Tunisia, but was destroyed.

Philip "Rommel22" Svoboda

rommel21@earthlink.net

enjoye

------------------

From the Das Reich book as said by a German soldier

"when the Russians reached us, we opened fire, the first wave had no weapons.

The second wave didn't either (fire fodder). The 3rd and 4th had weapons and opened fire on us.

By this time we were low on ammo, but we drove them back."

Guest Lord General MB

Sir,

I like your senerois, but think you could put a little more detail and time into fine tuning and such. Can't wait to try "Airfield"

------------------

Cheers,

Lord General Mr. Bill,

1st Army

Guest Rommel22

Well, i try my best, this one has more detail and the formations are actually historically corect as for the battle it could of happened. I mean there were dozens of airfields in northern France. Well more than dozen i think. You are right about not putting enough detail. I am trying to put in more writting into the briefings.

I wish there were debriefings included. It would be simple. you would write them as you do briefings. But you would hve to write 2 for both sides. And each have a trigger 1 stands for victory and 2 would stand for defeat. When you win for example, text 1 for debriefing would pop up and say what happened. Tell you if you are going to be executed or promoted. I think that would be a great addition to CM. What do you think???

------------------

The second wave didn't either (fire fodder). The 3rd and 4th had weapons and opened fire on us.

To "Rommel 122"

Sir did your scenario "Airfield" make it to

the CMHQ scenario depot?

Just checked and did not see it.

Played Train yard ver 2 what changes did

you make guess I missed them smile.gif

Was a good scenario to play.

Lane

Guest Rommel22

The changes I made to the trianyard scnerio 1.1 was:

I added some arty spotters to the germans as reinforcments I missed to put them there at first. Also American spotters were added and more allied armor. In the verion before, the allied reinforcments were small, so they got bigger.

As for the airfield scenerio, I submited the scnerio about 2 days ago. But I guess Matt hasn't updated the scenerio depot. Well I'll send it to you right now. Tell me what you think!!!

------------------