Foolhardy HQs fixed in v1.01?

I looked in the v1.01 features thread and didn't see any mention of this being fixed....

This was discussed a while back, but wasn't a problem for me until recently when testing a scenario I had designed. I had two squads from a platoon under command of their HQ unit, all three of which were hiding. I positioned the squads in a factory near exterior walls with the HQ unit between them in the center of the factory away from any exterior walls.

At the begining of a turn no enemy units were in sight. Then an enemy squad appears and walks right over one of my hidden squads. So far OK, I wanted that squad to engage, but I should have given a cover arc command. The enemy unit passes over my squad, through the factory into the street and then for some unexplainable reason my HQ opens up on him. Both of my squads with full LOS to the enemy remained hidden the entire turn. The enemy unit did not see my HQ unit until they opened up, and were not moving towards the HQ.

All I can figure is that there is some minor glitch in the code somewhere that treats HQs different than squads. Anyway I never saw anything that said BTS had recognized this as a bug yet. Any comments? (Just cut and paste from the last such thread)