Clubfoot: Pointe du Hoc / Utah?

Blowfish, which you can find at the Scenario Depot, makes use of those tiles. As soon as Vapor is released, it will also make use of them.

There would be more, but my problem seems to be that it takes me a fat chunk of time to make new scenarios (4-6 weeks).

Ryan Fitzgerald (PantherG) also has a few scenarios that make use of the textures in question. Fishcove, for one (also at the depot).

[ 12-29-2001: Message edited by: Clubfoot ]</p>

Ryan,

I'm creeping along. Real Life has come to the fore and it's brought some hefty turds to the table. My wife had her second endometriosis surgery this week. That was preceded by her mother's lymphoma diagnosis last week.

I've been reading the forum and keeping up on my PBEM's but that's about it. Hopefully my life will calm down soon.

<blockquote>quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by Clubfoot:

Ryan,

I'm creeping along. Real Life has come to the fore and it's brought some hefty turds to the table. My wife had her second endometriosis surgery this week. That was preceded by her mother's lymphoma diagnosis last week.

I've been reading the forum and keeping up on my PBEM's but that's about it. Hopefully my life will calm down soon.<hr></blockquote>

Oh, so sorry, I had no idea. In the meantime I guess I'll try some new battles at the depot.

Regards,

Ryan