Playtesters for my new PBEM game "Ghost"

Hi guys. 'Just got through putting together a little something. Note that this is a PBEM scenario, and I don't recommend playing it against the AI (no flags). This is a seek and destroy game, PERIOD. You can get it by clicking on the following link. Please give me feedback before I post this to the scenario zone.

Ghost

Cheers,

The Maltese

Downloaded it and if it is of proper size I'll TCP it tonight. You should include here approximate size and length for "Ghost" as it often helps playtesters to select those best suited for them. If it is NOT huge and last OVER 50 rounds expect my review on Monday.

-T

Thanks for the emails guys. I've changed and added a couple of things (as recommended). The link on my first post goes to the new version. See what you think now.

By the way... The reason why I made it a no flag game is mainly out of the information that the flag would give away (i.e. If the German guy is in one of the buildings, the flag would show German, and therefore indicate to the Americans that he's in the town somewhere. Several of you have understood this already, but have recommended that I place a flag in a middle position like the crossroads or the bridge. Again, I didn't put any flags in this scenario because I designed it to be played human vs. human. Any flags would just serve the purpose of giving the AI an objective, and not another human. The human objective is already embedded in the game, and you don't need a flag. If you feel that at least one flag is needed, please give me an explanation as to why you feel that such is needed.

Cheers

[ May 18, 2002, 05:33 PM: Message edited by: themaltese ]