Comet ready to roll

I posted a screenie of this baby in the "Where have all the mods gone?" thread, but wanted to announce that it's ready for release and coming soon to a mod dealer's showroom near you. In other words, I sent it to Tom and Mad Matt. It should be posted shortly, although The Bald One claims to be really busy working on something called "CM:BB", so he may not be able to post it right away. ;)

Some more images to whet the appetite.

comet1.jpg

comet2.jpg

comet3.jpg

comet4.jpg

Someone better crank out some 1945 British scenarios to make use of this thing.

Watch for Gordon Molek's superb Challenger (adapted, like my Comet, from my earlier Cromwell mod) to round out the available array of hi-res Commonwealth armor, sorry, armour mods.

I like to play the British now. They have neato toys like the Firefly, the Comet (of course), the 17-lbr antitank gun, and the 3" mortar.

I don't think I have the right technique down for the Commonwealth rifle squads yet, but I've learned to enjoy hearing that guy yell "We're going to die here!" :rolleyes:

Originally posted by PawBroon:

Is that Magua's Trees behind?

How come you hadn't modelled the berets already?

Yeah, those are Magua's Normandy trees. That IS my beret mod, can't you tell? tongue.gif

On another note, since Manx is sidelined and Mad Matt is concentrating on that CM:BB thing and CMMOS mods, is there any other CMBO webmaster out there that would like to host my mods. Tom does an admirable job but he is busy and I don't want to put too much pressure on him. I will continue to send him everything, but an additional/alternative download site would be great. smile.gif

Gentlemen,

the " Comet " - together with some more goodies - can be downloaded from the TCMHQ website. I fear you have to enter the site via the non-framed pages since my provider has some serious problems with the server :mad: , anyhow , the downloads should work fine.

Cheers

Tom

P.S.: Great job Andrew !!!!