TCP/IP beta with type 3 error on Mac

pford

Greetings:

I recently downloaded the latest beta "24" and it has been crashing on me after selecting a scenerio. (V1.0.5 works still.) Unfortunately, like a fool, I deleted the previous beta which was working, although I never had the chance to try the TCP/IP part.

I would appreciate it if someone would either e-mail an older MacOS beta or post where I can download it.

Thanks

Patrick Ford

pford@Texas.net

well I seemed to have had a typo in my e-mail address

[This message has been edited by pford (edited 12-26-2000).]

[This message has been edited by pford (edited 12-27-2000).]

Guest Madmatt

Patrick,

Have you sent in a bug report with errorlog.txt file and save game? I don't recognize your name as any of the Mac people that have sent in reports with b24.

There have been very few bug submissions so far and we can't fix something if you guys don't alert us to the problem.

Madmatt

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Madmatt:

Patrick,

Have you sent in a bug report with errorlog.txt file and save game? I don't recognize your name as any of the Mac people that have sent in reports with b24.

There have been very few bug submissions so far and we can't fix something if you guys don't alert us to the problem.

Madmatt<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Yes, I did. You wrote me twice to a different email address. The first was completely irrelevant. In reviewing your reply, I may have left out some relevent information such as the type of error and when it occurred. I never got to the save game part since it bombed just after choosing a scenario, real early. BTW, the scenario was (is) Villers-Bocage - Tiger!.cmb .

Contents of second:

Whoops, sent you the wrong message. Disregard the part about the scenario. I

was looking at someone else's.

Sorry about that!

Madmatt

Ditto