When can I get a CMBB in Japan?

Hello,

I live in Japan.

I found a Japanese National Flag on BFC's PURCHASE HP.I expected to able to order (or preorder) a CMBB online.

But the flag (icon) only link to MicroMouse's HP (Japanese). No further information. :(

Dose anyone tell me When can I get CMBB and How can I order it? :confused:

I'm looking forward to playing CMBB. ;)

Regards,

Hello Samurai, Micromouse will be the exclusive distributor in Japan, offering the english version with additional japanese manual. I don't know of a firm date for release yet, unfortunately, but it shouldn't take long. Your best bet would be to contact Micromouse and ask them directly. We will not be shipping CMBB to Japan as part of this arrangement, similar as with Europe.

Martin

Of course not. Since Japanese never regret and apologize for their cruelty in WW2 like Germans.

Their Prime Ministers even PUBLICLY worship the souls of those war criminals executed by international court.

I think most of them would actually EXPECT some thing in CMXX to help them recall their Japan Empire memory. So how come they ban something they still regard as their own glory?

Originally posted by sztomcat:

Of course not. Since Japanese never regret and apologize for their cruelty in WW2 like Germans.

Their Prime Ministers even PUBLICLY worship the souls of those war criminals executed by international court.

I think most of them would actually EXPECT some thing in CMXX to help them recall their Japan Empire memory. So how come they ban something they still regard as their own glory?

Coming in to the forums and on your third post stating something so idiotic is not a good start.

We don't care much for blanket statements about entire cultures and races so you had better keep a lid on that type of chatter around here. Continue and your ability to participate will be revoked. Your comments are offensive to our Japansese members as well as to everyone else.

Madmatt