Kills

What counts as a kill in BB? I had a Panzer 2F immobilize a T-70 model 1942 and my 2F fired 5 more shots into it. 1 Shot got a partial penatration and the crew bailed out.I was suprised to see that my 2F did not have a kill listed. No other armor of mine engaged this specific T-70.

Has anyone else had an enemy bail out and not get a kill in BB?

Ive seen this happen alot with "indirect" kills. Alot of my kills on Tigers have been like this gun damage it or immobilize it and keep hitting it until it is useless or crew is so shaken they decide to bail.

Another example Ive seen was when an opponents Su-122 hit one of my SPW251/17s and the one next to him was either damaged from blast or blast scared crew so bad they bailed. Either way he only got credited for killing one.

I just did a quick test involving 6 German tanks vs 6 Russian. 4 Russian tanks were killed and 2 abandoned, yet when I check my individual kills for each unit there was 6 total.My previous experience of course was not getting kill credit for abandoned vehicles. This isn't a big deal, but there does appear to be a bug with abandoned vehicles and kills not being consistant.