New: 'The Siding'

Guest grunto

Guest grunto

Here is a new scenario. It has been uploaded to the TGN Depot and to:

http://www.driveway.com/share?sid=71344154.86927&name=Important

Try playing this one as Germans against the computer. It is an American assault with a +10 German point bonus.

I have playtested it as Germans and find it to be a challenge to keep the integrity of the defensive lines in the face of rapid American vehicular movement. You do have the units to challenge the assault, but the key is in placing and moving them properly.

Andy

Guest grunto

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by bauhaus:

Grunto, the link came up blind. I copied the link from a previous posting and got the scenario. Thanks

http://www.driveway.com/share?sid=71344154.84117&name=CombatMission

Hope you don't mind. I'm in a downloading mood today.

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

thanks bauhaus

i think you will like this one... i know i did =grin=

andy

Guest grunto

ok i played this again last night as germans and after the battle was over i noticed a flaw in the american ai strategy. there were also inaccuracies in the briefings. so the briefings have been 'cleaned up' and the 'bug' in the american ai fixed.

i am honored that 24 people have downloaded it already from the game depot. i could not figure out how to update the version at the game depot, but have updated the one at the url shown above.

andy

Guest grunto

ok... although it still says, 'version .9,' the tgn game depot's file is updated. when it reaches version 1.0 i will change to reflect.

andy

Guest Madmatt

While I can approve and edit the text in the scenarios on the Depot it is in fact a seperate entity from CMHQ. I have requested DOZENS of changes to the Depot and even went so far as to send in a complete HTML page on how I want it to look. I have yet to hear anything. That is the only reason that I dont have a direct link to it from my page (you can still click Game Depot from the top banner to get to it).

I am hopeful that all my changes will be implemented soon and that the full potential of this service will be utilized.

Thanks for the submissions and I will keep everyone updated on this section.

Madmatt

------------------

If it's in Combat Mission, it's on Combat Mission HQ!

CMHQ-Annex, The Alternative side of Combat Mission

Combat Mission HQ

CMHQ-Annex

Proud members of the Combat Mission WebRing

[This message has been edited by Madmatt (edited 07-10-2000).]