Screenshot help

Sorry i'm just a newbie too, but i know many games do have a screen-shot key you can press,

but i've found anything about that yet.

but a simple way around this is to just press the Print-Screen key on your keyboard.

then open MS paint or somthing like that and press control+V keys to paste the picture.

hope this helps. tongue.gif

If you don't want to have to trim out excess window image information, you can press alt+printscreen and it will just capture the screen "in focus" (highlighted title bar). This doesn't apply to the game of course, because the entire screen is in focus for it, but, if you're doing a screenshot of something outside of the game, such as a menu, a browser window, etc, then this will cut out the rest of the desktop from the shot.

Just thought I'd throw that in for whatever reason. Oh, and I recommend Irfanview over "Paint" as well:

http://www.irfanview.com/

- No affiliation with the author of this nifty program -

Nice little graphics utility that's free.

GJK

Originally posted by tracer:

Press your "print screen" key on your keybaord. Then open your "paint program" (if you are running Microsoft Os like win 98 or me xp etc)after you open paint, hit "CRTL and V", and then save your pic to whereever.

Tracer

How long have you been doing this? I have seen your work and it's very good! I noticed you are very helpfull to others. I am hoping you can help a new guy like me when I need it.