Fear in the Fog

thx for the reply

on the trees issue, i guess i'll get more accustomed to figuring LOS out by simply playing the game more

at the time i asked i was frustrated by the AI's ability to better position its troops than i was doing - seemed like i was repeatedly moving and then moving again in order to get a clear shot from multiple groups of my infantry - the result was often times i was not bringing as much force onto a given enemy as i had available to me

on the fear in fog losses as the germans - i now see that i need to move more troops off the screen than i have (presumably while still keeping enough around to hold the two flags) - and i need to do a better job avoiding casualties it sounds like - i repeatedly got owned by arty - damned if i can figure out how the AI is calling in such accurate strikes in fog since my spotters were having a hard time laying it down only 100m in front of themselves

as for points for troops, that's something i had never even considered - where do i find the point value for the units so i can make sure to get the highest value ones off the field in time?

i'm assuming since i left armor behind to hold the flags that was probably a big point hit - it just seemed at the time the most efficient way to hold the flags with the fewest units while moving as many infantry off

again, thx for the reply on this - it gives me something to work on when i play it again