cmbb order

I ordered CMBB several days ago. It has been more than 2 days and CMBB is in stock, so it should have shipped by now.I got the receipt email but I have not recieved an email of a tracking number saying it has shipped. Are you sent an email telling you it has shipped or is my order just running late?

[ December 25, 2002, 01:26 PM: Message edited by: Super897 ]

Where are you? The game is sent from Burlington, VT by US mail. To the area east of the Miss. expect 2-3 days, points west 4-5 days. If you are in Canada, customs will extend it much longer. Anywhere overseas will cause it to be a week or several depending on where you are.

No order sent acknowledgement is sent to you. You can't track it.

Relax, although you may not know our hosts here well yet, they are real good people that will deliver the goods. Enjoy your days before it arrives as you will likely not have anytime to do anything else until spring, maybe not even then.