CM Movie making

I just saw a kewl sight, "Combat Vision" (combatvision.panzershark.com) and thought that it would be fun to do up a flick of some PBEM games, with a VO commentary. But i have no idea how they captured the 3D movie playout of the game. Does anyone have an idea how i could go about doing this?

I only have the demo of CM at the moment so im not sure if there is an option in the game that alows this or not.

Small addition to Ben Galanti's post. from the site itself in the crew area: http://combatvision.panzershark.com/crew.htm

"Our movies are made with a combination of SnagIt on the Mac to do the video capture and the full version of QuickTime 4 on the PC. Various graphics whizzo programs are also used by Freelancal, you'd have to ask him about that tho! Also we use various simple windows sound applications etc. Bassically, Freelancal captures them and send them to me. Then I cut and paste them into a movie, add credits and intro, then add sound track and whatever voices. It's technically pretty simple, but we think the results are pretty super! Hope you like them too!"

Just alittle more info smile.gif

Deadeye3