My BMB AAR

Well, David's done his AAR, so I feel I should do mine. Here goes.

At first, I had no idea what troops I had, covered as they were by masses of trees. In the light of this, I decided to just give the standard order to push forward and see what I could find.

Unfortunately, though, David was well organised. He had set up his sharpshooters in strategic positions, where as I had just told everyone to push forward. I lost one of my squads, after David's organised group swept through. I never found out exactly who killed the boys, but I could very roughly guess from the sightings of possibly German infantry units nearby. After that, I decided to make straight for the edge of the map, because I had left sorting my men out till too late. David on the other hand took his time, making sure his most vulnerable troops got to his escape line first, his troops covering the rear.

I, on the other hand, waspushing forward too fast for my men. They quickly tired, and I tried desperately to just give them that extra nudge in the right direction. This caused them to tire even more, so almost all of my men staggered off the map. Once this was done, it ws a matter of making sure everyone still alive was off the map, then I sat back and waited.

Dan.