Looking forward to CMBB !

Hi,

This is my first post on this forum. I have been lurking for almost two years though ;)

I Bought CM directly from Battlefront two years ago and have played CM for 1,5 years. The last 6 months I have been waiting for CMBB, impatiently like all the others ofcourse.

I read some of the threads regarding the European distribution of CMBB. I live in Holland, so I am 'victimized' too...

But I just want Battlefront to know, that I will buy CMBB despite the German distributor and the slight alterations in the European version :D . The BMP will no doubt quickly be fixed by the modders :cool: and that silly "Waffen Grenadiere" name, I don't give a rats a$$ about that. I know it's the Waffen SS, and thats enough for me. As long as they look right on the battlefield, no complaining here.

Glad to to know the long, long wait is almost over ! Now bring on the game !

Za rodinoe, za Stalin !

Assuming that the unit names are put in CMBB in the same way that they are in CMBO (i.e. as resources) then it is a 10 second job to edit the resources to change name to anything you want, so long as you keep the name the same length (assuming you have a resource editor). I did a test just now and my Waffen SS are now Waffen HH.

The amount of ire raised about this is ridiculous considering how easy it is to change.