Flamthowers Best useage

I honestly don't know if you can make a bunker "duck for cover" I'm guessing you could but I've found the best way to take out a bunker is from the rear. I know, it's not as glamerous as the hollywood assault on a pillbox where the guy grabs the flamethrower and runs up to the bunker pouring hot death into it. If you get to the rear of a bunker it is defenseless, use your flame thrower, rifle, pea shooter, it don't matter. They can't fight back.

If you really want to use your flamethrower, getting him back there is going to be a problem, since they are real slow. Get around it's flanks anyway you can, then make the long walk to the bunker. But always be careful of the enemy infantry in the woods behind the bunker running up to defend it.

Nedlam

Wooden MG bunkers also are usually utterly destoyed by a single good hit from mortars, arty, or tanks. If you have to use infantry, have a red herring distract the MG while you move the infantry up to the flanks or rear.

------------------

"War is like a cat, it is easy to let out of the bag, but hard as hell to put back in!"

-Me