CDV...or how to lose a good reputation by BFC

I order CDV a copy of CMBB with the cash on delivery option...but they said that they can't use this payment option for Italy (btw Italy and Germany are both in the European Union :D )

So they asked me for a credit card.

It seems they like only credit card payment.

I asked them when CMBB will be in Italian shops, but they still don't know :confused:

I'm very pissed off, and so many other guys...go to the CDV forum to get an idea for this.

I think that BFC made a great mistake to get CDV as a partner :mad:

In the past BFC (especially Steve) was very polite with me...they even sent me a new copy of CMBO as the first one got lost :cool:

Booh wooh...a good reputation going lost!

We appreciate your comments and have taken note of them but we don't need to partake in a Bash-CDV session here.

CDV is a large international company with all the inherent bueracracy which that breeds. Issues like this will come up. Battlefront is a still a small company so we don't suffer from that as bad, but it does occur now and then.

I don't understand your anger as you were able to order the game still. We also don't accept COD orders nor have we ever. Also disclosing release dates is very tricky and companies, us included, are very hesitant to give out such info until everything is confirmed and proceeding. That is pretty standard.

Madmatt