CDV (oh, not again, you think........but come inside, you might learn something new)

Guest Sgt. Emren

Guest Sgt. Emren
Three threads are NOT needed especially when all this has been answered.

As if this forum only contains threads that are "needed"......sheeesh! :rolleyes:

Threads are free. Because of that, they will multiply and be abused however people see fit.

Question: When is a thread ever needed? ;)

Originally posted by Seanachai:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by dd:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Seanachai:

I want my time refunded by the original poster.

I learned absolutely nothing new in here. Same whinging as the last 6 threads on this topic.

You can only have your time refunded if you send us a cheque for £5.00 and include with it a finger from your left hand to prove you are indeed Seanachai.

Please also allow at least 2 weeks for delivery.

Remember that for every time-refund we will require another additional original finger.</font>

Originally posted by Sgt. Emren:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr /> Three threads are NOT needed especially when all this has been answered.

As if this forum only contains threads that are "needed"......sheeesh! :rolleyes:

Threads are free. Because of that, they will multiply and be abused however people see fit.

Question: When is a thread ever needed? ;) </font>

She let me live aye, but she won't be taking me to any more christenings ;)

(In truth she doesnt let me anywhere near any churches as she's convinced i'll get struck by lightening, she also gets edgy when we get near goats now....living in Croydon we don't have to worry about virgins...)

Originally posted by Sgt. Emren:

I refuse. The topic said "might". That's not legally binding. Besides, I told you to sod off if you decided that you thought this was whining. And I am not sponsoring the refund scheme run by dd. tongue.gif

And I know you have the game...so get busy playing!!! ;)

Roight! That's it for you, you barracks lawyer! I'll sic the Peng Challenge Thread on you, lad, if my time's not in the mail by tomorrow!

Still, I suppose as you're a Dane and the mess of trying to exchange Danish time for American time would be a huge hassle, even if you were to use the new Euro time, then I could see my way clear to letting you off if you were to post some sort of jolly sing-song here.

Just so the whole thread wasn't a complete waste of time.

Originally posted by dd:

She let me live aye, but she won't be taking me to any more christenings ;)

(In truth she doesnt let me anywhere near any churches as she's convinced i'll get struck by lightening, she also gets edgy when we get near goats now....living in Croydon we don't have to worry about virgins...)

When the Olde Ones of the Peng Challenge Thread first met, there was, in fact, both a great deal of beer present, and a goat.

Literal truth.