Problem with playing QB using scenario map

Checked the search and nothing came up, so...

I want a QB game, and when it asks for the map parameters, I click on the "Load from File" and open up the autosave file. The file happens to be a scenario map, with distinct setup locations for both offense and defense. Problem is, I'm stuck with setting up in only 1 (green color coded) setup zone, and so is the AI. So, of the 3 defensive positiion the AI can setup, it only able to setup in 1 place.

Kinda defeats the purpose of using a predefined map, I thought.

so, in the next patch, is it possible to reset the setup zone to what you would expect from a QB. Or better yet, allow for multiple setup zones.

[ October 26, 2002, 09:44 PM: Message edited by: YECoyote ]

You can open the .cme file in the editor and change the setup zones to whatever you would like.

If you want multiple setup zones for a QB with a predefined map you can kindof do that by making different setup zones in the area where the units are placed by default. See the map "marsh madness QB" (at the scenario depot) for an example of how to do this if it's not clear.

[ October 26, 2002, 10:24 PM: Message edited by: xerxes ]

Originally posted by xerxes:

You can open the .cme file in the editor and change the setup zones to whatever you would like.

If you want multiple setup zones for a QB with a predefined map you can kindof do that by making different setup zones in the area where the units are placed by default. See the map "marsh madness QB" (at the scenario depot) for an example of how to do this if it's not clear.

Guess I could do that. but then I have to work for my entertainment.